Demand Poetry is typewritten, custom poetry.
Demand Poetry is original poetry created with you, one-on-one on my Olivetti typewriter, signed and dated.
“My wife loved the poem.
Actually, my daughter and I enjoyed it so much that we read it through many times before I gift wrapped it.
“I love the fact that you choose to use a typewriter; it adds character to the poetry.
Thank you again for the wonderful poetry.” –Wayne D.
Demand Poetry is a perfect gift for weddings, Mother’s Day, graduation, girls’ weekends, birthdays, or any occasion when you want to tell the story of “I love you” in a unique, original way.
Buy Demand Poetry Now…
I just wanted to let you know that I received your gorgeous demand poem written for my daughter, Jenna, today, and it brought tears to my eyes to read your incredible work!
I am utterly amazed at how you are able to garner such an intimate understanding about someone through a brief interview, and then cultivate such a beautiful and poignant ode from there. It’s such a talent you have and I’m so glad it was made available to me.
I can’t wait to present this unique, meaningful gift to my daughter.
— Darla, Westchester, NY
How Demand Poetry works.
Why is Demand Poetry is a perfect gift?
It is real time spent together, one-one-one, unravelling a part of your beautiful story.
It is full of your real experiences, real detail from both of you, but in a completely original way
It is a brief and potent and personal.
Demand Poetry is love.
Demand Poetry, Step-by-Step
- You tell me what you want: a customized poem for yourself? For your daughter? For a friend on their birthday or wedding? Whatever the occasion, I can write for you.
- I ask some questions, but not too many.
- I write the poem. Every poem is composed on my Olivetti Lettera, greased up and reconditioned by Mr. Typewriter, himself.
- I create a “final” version, on beautiful paper.
- I ship the poem to you either unfolded, in a sturdy C4 sized envelope, or in a lovely frame, ready to hang.
- Prefer a card? (see photo) Let me know!
You + Me + Typewriter = POETRY
Disclaimer: All Demand Poetry is original writing, created at the time of commission. Author retains sole copyright and right of publication of all work.
Did you know that Zach Houston inspired me to write Demand Poetry?